A collection of jewellery items of different body parts is commonly called a jewellery set. The most common and short jewellery set includes – necklace and earrings. With the change in tradition, region and religion the components of jewellery sets changes and increases in numbers.
A. Jewellery Sets and Indian Marriage:
- Gold Jewellery Sets: Jewellery is one of the most demanded things of any marriage. Whether it’s the bride or her friends and other females of the family they all look for jewellery matching their dresses, taste and the wedding events. Jewellery set for marriage is purchased without any budget limitation in mind because it makes the bride beautiful and the centre of attraction in the marriage. In India, Gold jewellery sets are highest in demand during the wedding season which starts from the month of October until the February of the next year. During these months the gold prices shoot up. Gold jewellery sets are available online on Tanishq, PC Jeweller and a few others.
|Year||Gold Price in INR|
- Artificial Jewellery Sets: Some families can’t afford gold jewellery so they look for artificial bridal jewellery sets. These sets are also called Dulhan jewellery sets or the imitation jewellery sets. Even the financially sound families look for artificial heavy bridal jewellery sets that are available online on various web portals like Amazon, Flipkart and others. These combo jewellery sets are easy to carry while travelling from one city to another without the risk of theft as they are cheaper than similar gold jewellery. Generally, this is preferred when the wedding events are RSVP in different cities. There are many online web portals that are providing Indian bridal and wedding jewellery sets at wholesale prices because of this families buy from them in bulk during the marriage. Their prices range from Rupees 1500 to Rupees 30,000 – 35000. The low range jewellery sets are called imitation jewellery because their designs are imitated from gold sets. Their look and colour are that of gold and often people can’t recognize them at first look if they are artificial or real gold. They are favourite when you want to be carefree and don’t want to take the risk of carrying gold jewellery.
B. Indian fashion and Trending Jewellery Set:
- Market Size: When it comes to fashion the artificial jewellery tops the chart if one looks at the number of jewellery sold. As per recent reports the artificial jewellery market is going to be of size INR 656.2 Billion by the end of 2022. Be it a college going girl or a married woman or an elderly grandma everyone wants to look fashionable and trendy and because of this their love for artificial jewellery has risen to a great level. These jewellery are beyond marriages. They have spread their tentacles to colleges, parties, wedding events and even normal day life. These jewellery are so common that nowadays women love wearing them while going shopping. That’s unbelievable, isn’t it?
- The Common Types: The common fashion jewellery are crystal Jewellery, pearl jewellery, oxidised jewellery, enamel jewellery, floral jewellery, and few others. These are available in various designs and at a very low cost so girls and women keep them changing frequently with the time and hence new designs and trends arrive, so they are known as fashion jewellery.
- Combinations: These are so lightweight, cheap and available in various shades and colours so one can wear them with any of the traditional or western wear, be it jeans, kurtis, sarees, kaftan, skirts, etc. They are trendy in both normal days and festive events.
Our Instagram id: Instagram